Potter's Pathology of the Fetus and Infant E-Book, 2nd Edition
Hello, we will be performing scheduled maintenance from 1:00 AM until 4:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on May 28, 2015. Due to this maintenance, ebooks will be temporarily unavailable for purchase. Print book purchases will be unaffected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$549.00|
This comprehensive reference addresses all aspects of fetal and neonatal pathology, including complicated pregnancies, multiple pregnancies, abortion, placental pathology, and disorders affecting the full-term neonate. A consistent organization allows for quick access to specific guidance, and nearly 2,500 illustrations - 2,350 in full color - depict conditions and abnormalities as they present in practice, facilitating diagnosis. An Image Bank on CD-ROM - new to this edition - features all of the illustrations from the 2-volume set, downloadable for presentations.
New to This Edition
- Provides the latest guidance on molecular pathology, immunohistochemistry, DNA technology, and more.
- Offers an expanded discussion of developmental biology related to the pathogenesis of birth defects.
- Features user-friendly summary tables and diagnostic flow charts, making information quick and easy to find.
- Includes a CD-ROM featuring all of the illustrations from the 2-volume set.
- Offers comprehensive coverage of all common and rare embryonic, fetal, and infant disorders in one source.
- Correlates clinical, pathologic, and genetic findings for each systemic disease.
- Emphasizes the genetic and molecular basis of birth defects.
- Presents practical information on autopsy techniques and protocols.
Edited by Enid Gilbert-Barness, AO, MD, FRCPA, FRCPath, DSci(hc), MD(hc), Professor of Pathology, Laboratory Medicine and Pediatrics, Department of Pathology, Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, FL, USA