Potter's Pathology of the Fetus and Infant E-Book, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$549.00|
This comprehensive reference addresses all aspects of fetal and neonatal pathology, including complicated pregnancies, multiple pregnancies, abortion, placental pathology, and disorders affecting the full-term neonate. A consistent organization allows for quick access to specific guidance, and nearly 2,500 illustrations - 2,350 in full color - depict conditions and abnormalities as they present in practice, facilitating diagnosis. An Image Bank on CD-ROM - new to this edition - features all of the illustrations from the 2-volume set, downloadable for presentations.
New to This Edition
- Provides the latest guidance on molecular pathology, immunohistochemistry, DNA technology, and more.
- Offers an expanded discussion of developmental biology related to the pathogenesis of birth defects.
- Features user-friendly summary tables and diagnostic flow charts, making information quick and easy to find.
- Includes a CD-ROM featuring all of the illustrations from the 2-volume set.
- Offers comprehensive coverage of all common and rare embryonic, fetal, and infant disorders in one source.
- Correlates clinical, pathologic, and genetic findings for each systemic disease.
- Emphasizes the genetic and molecular basis of birth defects.
- Presents practical information on autopsy techniques and protocols.
Edited by Enid Gilbert-Barness, AO, MD, FRCPA, FRCPath, DSci(hc), MD(hc), Professor of Pathology, Laboratory Medicine and Pediatrics, Department of Pathology, Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, FL, USA