Swanson's Family Medicine Review E-Book, 6th Edition
Thoroughly revised and updated, the all-time best-selling, most complete family medicine board review guide continues to be the resource of choice for anyone preparing to take the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) examination. This 6th edition features dozens of new cases and hundreds of new questions that assess your knowledge of the latest diagnostic methods, medications, and management techniques, two new authors, two entirely new sections, many new chapters, increased Category 1 CME credits, and more. It's simply the best way to keep absolutely up to date on all concepts relevant to primary care and family medicine practice. It's also the only ABFM review text that mimics the actual format of the exam, making it the most effective review tool available for passing boards.
New to This Edition
- Features two new editors who provide fresh input on the questions and topics and ensure accuracy.
- Incorporates dozens of new cases and hundreds of new questions that assess your mastery of the latest diagnostic methods, medications, and management techniques.
- Includes revised sections: "Family, Community, and Population Health" and "Communications" that test you on the hottest issues in family medicine.
- Provides enhanced discussions throughout on over-the-counter medications, keeping you current on the latest in that arena.
- Allows you to earn up to 89 hours of AMA Category 1 Physician's Recognition Award CME Credit.
By Alfred F. Tallia, MD, MPH, FAAFP, Associate Professor and Chair, Associate Director of Research, University Master Educator, Department of Family Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ