Color Textbook of Pediatric Dermatology E-Book, 4th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Treat a full range of pediatric skin disorders! Concise yet thorough, this clinically oriented reference presents exactly what you need to diagnose and treat numerous dermatologic conditions in neonates, infants, children, and adolescents. Each chapter follows a consistent structure, covering everything from clinical features, differential diagnosis, and pathogenesis...to treatment, patient education, and follow-up care. Patient Education sheets, included in the text, can be photocopied and distributed to help patients and caregivers follow treatment plans for optimal outcomes. The text's up-to-date information - combined with an easy-to-use organization and conversational writing style - make this the ideal "all-in-one" dermatology reference for diagnosing and treating pediatric patients.
New to This Edition
- Access the book's illustrations and patient education sheets in the office or on the go, thanks to a CD-ROM included in this 4th Edition.
- Enhance your clinical knowledge with the latest guidance on diagnosis, therapy, as well as other rapidly changing areas in pediatric dermatology.
- Develop your knowledge beyond the book's scope with the help of updated references.
- Find the guidance you need quickly and easily via a consistent chapter organization.
- Increase your diagnostic accuracy thanks to nearly 600 illustrations which capture the way that conditions present in practice.
- Implement effective therapeutic regimens with a convenient Dermatopharmacology and Topical Formulary.
- Help your patients and their caregivers obtain better treatment outcomes with Patient Education sheets that can be photocopied and distributed.
By William L. Weston, MD, William L. Weston, Emeritus Professor, Departments of Dermatology and Pediatrics, The Children's Hospital and University of Colorado Hospital, Denver, CO, USA