Clinical Chemistry - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 5th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$125.00|
|Print - Hardback||$125.00|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. From the classroom to the lab, this text provides complete coverage of the latest advances in clinical chemistry. Part one of the text includes content on laboratory techniques and practice, and part two provides detailed descriptions of how specific diseases affect the human body. Plenty of user-friendly features including outlines, key terms, objectives, and internet references make even difficult concepts easy to understand, and the new full-color insert illustrates important concepts in vibrant detail.
New to This Edition
- New chapters on Laboratory Analysis of Hemoglobin Variants, Laboratory Approaches to Serology Testing, and Viral Hepatitis: Diagnosis and Monitoring keep you at the cutting edge of your field.
- Key Concept boxes provide short summaries of key content to help you quickly review information.
- Full coverage of clinical chemistry from experts in the field gives you a solid foundation for transferring from theory to practice.
- Clear explanations and user-friendly features make this a textbook that you can continue to use as a reference on the job.
- Key terms listed at the beginning of each chapter help you master relevant vocabulary.
- Section objectives highlight the most important content and provide goals for each chapter.
By Lawrence A. Kaplan, PhD, DABCC, FACB, Director, Clinical Chemistry, Bellevue Hospital; Clinical Professor, Pathology, New York University, New York, NY and Amadeo J. Pesce, PhD, DABCC, FNACB, Professor, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH; Laboratory Director, Adams County Hospital, West Union, OH; Laboratory Director, Drake Center, Cincinnati, OH