Cardiology Secrets E-Book, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Revised and updated, Cardiology Secrets, 3rd Edition has the answers. Comprehensive, yet easy to read, Dr. Levine presents all the latest advances in the diagnosis and treatment of heart conditions in this popular Secret Series volume. A two-color page layout, portable size, and a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" in cardiology help you better meet the challenges you face today. You'll find all the features you rely on from the Secrets Series®-a question-and-answer format, lists, mnemonics, tables and an informal tone-that make reference fast and easy. Plus, new imaging modalities and pharmacologic agents keep you on the cusp of the latest advances.
New to This Edition
- Presents a new editor and a new contributor team who bring you fresh perspectives and the latest research in cardiology.
- Discusses the latest imaging modalities and pharmacologic agents to keep you up to date.
- Uses a new contemporary internal design that helps you navigate the text easier.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from the authors.
- Covers the full range of essential topics, including general examination, diagnostic procedures, arrhythmias, symptoms and disease states, valvular heart disease, cardiovascular pharmacology, and other medical conditions with associated cardiac involvement.
- Features "Key Points" boxes and lists of useful web sites to enhance your reference power.
- Presents a chapter containing "Top 100 Secrets", providing you with an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.