Study Guide for Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology
The all-new Study Guide for Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology offers valuable insights and guidance that will help you quickly master anatomy and physiology. This study guide features detailed advice on achieving good grades, getting the most out of the textbook, and using visual memory as a learning tool. It also contains learning objectives, unique study tips, and approximately 4,000 study questions with an answer key - all the tools to help you arrive at a complete understanding of human anatomy.Table of Contents
- Study guide chapters mirror the chapters in the textbook making it easy to jump back and forth between the two during your reading.
- Approximately 4,000 study questions in a variety of formats - including multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, short answer, and labeling - reinforce your understanding of key concepts and content.
- Chapters that are divided by the major topic headings found in the textbook help you target your studies.
- Learning objectives let you know what knowledge you should take away from each chapter.
- Detailed illustrations allow you to label the areas you need to know.
- Study tips offering fun mnemonics and other learning devices make even the most difficult topics easy to remember.
- Flashcard icons highlight topics that can be easily made into flashcards.
- Answer key lists the answers to every study question in the back of the guide.