Learning Radiology, 2nd Edition
Recognizing the Basics (With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access)
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics, 2nd Edition, is an image-filled, practical, and clinical introduction to this integral part of the diagnostic process. William Herring, MD, a skilled radiology teacher, masterfully covers everything you need to know to effectively interpret medical images. Learn the latest on ultrasound, MRI, CT, and more, in a time-friendly format with brief, bulleted text and abundant high-quality images. Then ensure your mastery of the material with additional online content, bonus images, and self-assessment exercises at www.studentconsult.com.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Easily master the fundamental principles of MRI, ultrasound, and CT with new chapters that cover principles of each modality and the recognition of normal and abnormal findings.
- Identify a wide range of common and uncommon conditions based upon their imaging findings.
- Quickly grasp the fundamentals you need to know through easy-access bulleted text and more than 700 images.
- Arrive at diagnoses by following a pattern recognition approach, and logically overcome difficult diagnostic challenges with the aid of decision trees.
- Learn from the best, as Dr. Herring is both a skilled radiology teacher and the host of his own specialty website, www.learningradiology.com.
By William Herring, MD, Vice-Chairman, and Program Director, Department of Radiology, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA