Learning Radiology, 2nd Edition
Recognizing the Basics (With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access)
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics, 2nd Edition, is an image-filled, practical, and clinical introduction to this integral part of the diagnostic process. William Herring, MD, a skilled radiology teacher, masterfully covers everything you need to know to effectively interpret medical images. Learn the latest on ultrasound, MRI, CT, and more, in a time-friendly format with brief, bulleted text and abundant high-quality images. Then ensure your mastery of the material with additional online content, bonus images, and self-assessment exercises at www.studentconsult.com.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Easily master the fundamental principles of MRI, ultrasound, and CT with new chapters that cover principles of each modality and the recognition of normal and abnormal findings.
- Identify a wide range of common and uncommon conditions based upon their imaging findings.
- Quickly grasp the fundamentals you need to know through easy-access bulleted text and more than 700 images.
- Arrive at diagnoses by following a pattern recognition approach, and logically overcome difficult diagnostic challenges with the aid of decision trees.
- Learn from the best, as Dr. Herring is both a skilled radiology teacher and the host of his own specialty website, www.learningradiology.com.
By William Herring, MD, Vice-Chairman, and Program Director, Department of Radiology, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA