Immunology for Medical Students E-Book, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||
Efficiently master key immunology principles! State-of-the-art coverage brings you all of the latest scientific and clinical knowledge, including a new chapter on the use of antibodies and cytokines in immunotherapy. Crystal-clear illustrations, detailed clinical cases, and a user-friendly presentation make immunology remarkably easy to understand. And now, online access via STUDENT CONSULT makes this an even more effective learning resource!
New to This Edition
- A new chapter explores the use of antibodies and cytokines in immunotherapy, an exciting new clinical application of state-of-the-art immunology knowledge.
- New summary illustrations open each chapter, giving you a synopsis at a glance.
- A new Glossary concisely defines all key terms.
- STUDENT CONSULT access is included at no additional charge, enabling you to consult the book online, anywhere you go · perform quick searches · add your own notes and bookmarks · follow Integration Links to related bonus content from other STUDENT CONSULT titles-to help you see the connections between diverse disciplines · and more!
- Crystal-clear illustrations make immunology remarkably easy to understand.
- Detailed clinical cases demonstrate real-world applications.
- Technical boxes point out important scientific advances.
- End-of-chapter checklists of learning points facilitate review.
By Roderick Nairn, PhD, Professor and Chair, Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Creighton School of Medicine, Omaha, NE; Matthew Helbert, FRCP, FRCPath, PhD, Consultant Immunologist, Department of Immunology, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester, UK and Matthew Helbert, FRCP, FRCPath, PhD, Consultant Immunologist, Department of Immunology, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester, UK