Human Histology E-Book, 3rd Edition
|Print - Paperback||$88.95|
The 3rd Edition of this well-established textbook continues to present human histology's need-to-know content in an exceptionally user-friendly, well-designed, full-color layout. Thoroughly revised and updated, it incorporates all of the latest information on molecular biology and histological investigations. Clearer, larger images make it easier for readers to recognize microscopic structures. Clinical scenarios in each chapter link the basic science to clinical practice, making histology highly accessible and relevant.
The smart way to study!
Elsevier titles with STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.
- Uses an easy-to-read writing style and well-designed, full-color layout to present of all histology's need-to-know content.
- Features over 870 clear, full-color illustrations, electromicrographs, and photomicrographs highlighting histological concepts and recognition of microscopic structures.
- Sets off the key laboratory, clinical, and high-level scientific material in boxes for easier access.
- Access to the complete text and illustrations of this book.
- Integration links to bonus content in other STUDENT CONSULT titles.
- Content clipping for your handheld.
- An interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources.
Your purchase of this book entitles you to access www.studentconsult.com at no extra charge. This innovative web site offers you...
By Alan Stevens, MBBS, FRCPath, Senior Lecturer in Pathology, University of Nottingham Medical School and Honorary Consultant Pathologist, Queen's Medical Centre, University Hospital NHS Trust, Nottingham, UK and James S. Lowe, BMedSci, BMBS, DM, FRCPath, Professor of Neuropathology, University of Nottingham Medical School, Nottingham, UK