Practice Management for the Dental Team - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 7th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$85.95|
|Print - Spiral Bound||$85.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Learn the business skills you need to run a dental office! Not only is Practice Management for the Dental Team the most comprehensive dental practice management book on the market, it is also the only one that includes EagleSoft software exercises for a realistic office experience. This unique text provides step-by-step instructions for performing essential dental office skills, from managing patients to running the business. It covers all aspects of law and ethics, technology, communications, and business office systems. Spiral binding makes the book easy to use!
New to This Edition
- A NEW two-column format makes the book more compact and easier to read.
- A new focus on paperless technology and updated illustrations and photos of traditional paperwork keep you up to date with current practices.
- Expanded coverage of information security includes the latest on keeping communications secure within the office environment.
- Updated coverage of financial procedures includes information on electronic banking, record keeping, and tax forms.
- Evolve resources for students include online access to EagleSoft practice exercises that use actual screen shots to illustrate proper procedures and potential pitfalls, along with updates to content, working forms and templates, and crossword puzzles for vocabulary review.
- A workbook provides exercises using the practice management software, plus summaries of textbook content, learning objectives, practice questions and answers, critical thinking exercises, and Internet assignments. Sold separately.
- All aspects of the business of managing a dental practice are covered, focusing on the functions generally performed by the administrative assistant but including information useful to dental assistants, dental hygienists, and other members of the dental team.
- A Patterson Dental EagleSoft CD-ROM (included with the workbook) provides you with valuable realistic practice experience with this widely used software program.
- Expert author Betty Ladley Finkbeiner is a leading authority in dental assisting education with many years of experience and many publications to her credit.
- Key terms are bolded and defined at the end of each chapter, putting new vocabulary at your fingertips.
- Summary tables and boxes make it easy to find key information.
- Practice Note boxes highlight and summarize important concepts.
- Chapter outlines and objectives introduce material and serve as checkpoints for reference or study.
- End-of-chapter learning activities include review questions and suggested activities for better comprehension of the material.
- Useful appendixes provide easy-to-find resources including a review of grammar to promote proper business communication, common medical abbreviations, and a listing of dental terminology.
By Betty Ladley Finkbeiner, CDA Emeritus, RDA, BS, MS, Emeritus Faculty, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI; Charles Allan Finkbeiner, BS, MS, Emeritus Faculty, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI; Betty Ladley Finkbeiner, CDA Emeritus, RDA, BS, MS, Emeritus Faculty, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI and Charles Allan Finkbeiner, BS, MS, Emeritus Faculty, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI