Kinesiology of the Musculoskeletal System - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$107.00|
|Print - Hardback||$107.00|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Brilliantly and abundantly illustrated, this dynamic resource is the most comprehensive, research-based, reader-friendly text on kinesiology. An engaging approach explores the fundamental principles in vivid detail and clarifies the link between the structure and function of the musculoskeletal system to help you ensure a clear, confident understanding.View all Physical-Therapy titles
New to This Edition
- UNIQUE! More than 500 high-quality, full-color illustrations clarify musculoskeletal anatomy and reinforce anatomic concepts.
- Study questions in each chapter test your comprehension and strengthen your critical-thinking capabilities.
- UNIQUE! Clinical Connections boxes in each chapter enhance your understanding and promote practical application.
- Special Focus boxes and clinical examples throughout the text bridge classroom content with real-world application to help you succeed in practice.
- Logically organized content establishes an understanding of fundamental concepts before moving on to more complex material to make learning easier.
- Chapter outlines provide a framework for learning and enable you to reference specific topics at a glance.
- UNIQUE! A companion Evolve Resources website reinforces your understanding through kinesiology video clips and answers to study questions.
By Donald A. Neumann, PhD, PT, FAPTA, Professor, Department of Physical Therapy and Exercise Science, College of Health Sciences, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI and Donald A. Neumann, PhD, PT, FAPTA, Professor, Department of Physical Therapy and Exercise Science, College of Health Sciences, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI