Clinical Respiratory Medicine E-Book, 3rd Edition
This comprehensive clinical textbook examines all aspects of respiratory medicine. The editors take a practical approach to the diagnosis and management of patients with the full range of pulmonary disorders, making this your ideal source for reference in clinical practice. Fully revised, this essential volume includes new chapters on PET imaging, implications of genetic research, oxygen therapy, and rehabilitation. Now an Expert Consult title, it comes with access to the complete contents of the book online, including all of the book's images, downloadable for use in presentations.
New to This Edition
- Includes new chapters on PET imaging, implications of genetic research, oxygen therapy, and rehabilitation to keep you up to date.
- Includes access to the complete contents of the book online, including all of the book's images, downloadable for use in presentations.
- Provides complete clinical coverage so you can Better manage and treat patients with pulmonary disease.
- Uses templated, clinical chapters for consistent, concise, essential information.
- Includes coverage that reflects the way you practice medicine today with critical information relevant to everyday practice.
- Utilizes diagnostic algorithms to help you find critical information and at a glance.
By Richard K. Albert, Professor of Medicine, University of Colorado, Chief, Medical Service, Denver Health Medical Center, Denver, CO, USA; Stephen G. Spiro, BSc, MD, FRCP, Professor of Respiratory Medicine, Consultant Physician Genral and Thoracic Medicine, Univesity College London Hospitals NHS Trust, The Middlesex Hospital, London, UK; and James R. Jett, MD, Professor of Medicine, Mayo Medical School, Consultant in Pulmonary Medicine and Medical, Oncology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN