Levin and O'Neal's The Diabetic Foot with CD-ROM E-Book, 7th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Fully updated, now in full color, this latest edition of Levin and O'Neal's The Diabetic Foot continues the work's proud tradition of providing the best diagnostic and management information for the challenging problems faced by patients with diabetic foot problems. With tips and pearls in every chapter, expansive color photographs, and its focus on team care, this classic reference is a must-have for anyone who cares for diabetic patients!
New to This Edition
- Enjoy fresh takes on many topics with 50% new contributors.
- Find information more easily with a new full-color page design.
- Meet diagnostic challenges with color photographs of the clinical problems discussed in the book.
- Provide balanced, coordinated "team" care with multidisciplinary perspectives from diverse health professionals who care for diabetic patients with foot problems, including orthopedists, endocrinologists, vascular surgeons, podiatrists and wound care nurses.
- Use the exclusive Tips and Pearls in every chapter for quick review.
By John H. Bowker, MD, Professor, Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, University of Miami School of Medicine, Director, Diabetic Foot and Amputee Services, Jackson Memorial Medical Center, Miami, FL; and Michael A. Pfeifer, MD, Professor and Chief, Section of Endocrinology/Metabolism, Director, Diabetes and Obesity Center, Brody School of Medicine, East Carolina University School of Medicine, Greenville, NC