Decision Making in Medicine E-Book, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$104.00|
This popular reference facilitates diagnostic and therapeutic decision making for a wide range of common and often complex problems faced in outpatient and inpatient medicine. Comprehensive algorithmic decision trees guide you through more than 250 disorders organized by sign, symptom, problem, or laboratory abnormality. The brief text accompanying each algorithm explains the key steps of the decision making process, giving you the clear, clinical guidelines you need to successfully manage even your toughest cases.
New to This Edition
- More than a dozen new topics focus on the key diseases and disorders encountered in daily practice.
- Fully updated decision trees guide you through the latest diagnostic and management guidelines.
- An algorithmic format makes it easy to apply the practical, decision-making approaches used by seasoned clinicians in daily practice.
- Comprehensive coverage of general and internal medicine helps you successfully diagnose and manage a full range of diseases and disorders related to women's health, emergency medicine, urology, behavioral medicine, pharmacology, and much more.
- A Table of Contents arranged by organ system helps you to quickly and easily zero in on the information you need.
By Stuart B. Mushlin, MD, Director, Preliminary Residency Program, Division of General Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital; Instructor, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA and Harry L. Greene, II, MD, Executive Vice President, Massachusetts Medical Society, Waltham, MA, USA