Manual of Exercise Testing E-Book, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
The new edition of the Manual of Exercise Testing is the perfect companion for the exercise testing laboratory. Filled with practical examples and diagnostic clues, this handy manual covers exercise testing for the main cardiovascular problems faced today. Testing and interpretation are extensively covered in this manual. There is a new section on exercise physiology to provide essential science background.
New to This Edition
- New chapter on exercise physiology
- New chapter on estimating disease severity and prognosis
- New information on diagnosis of coronary artery disease and early testing after acute myocardial infarction
- New material on post-procedure exercise testing
- New information on congestive heart failure, transplantation and valvular heart disease
By Victor F. Froelicher, MD, Professor of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine; Director, ECG and Exercise Laboratories, Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Health Care System, Palo Alto, CA; and Jonathan N. Myers, PhD, Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine; Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Health Care System, Palo Alto, CA