Electromyography in Clinical Practice E-Book, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$130.00|
The only case-based guide to electromyography-back in a fully revised and updated New Edition! This practical resource examines how to approach, diagnose, and manage the most commonly encoun-tered disorders in the EMG laboratory. Based on actual cases, it correlates patient history, physical exam, EMG findings, relevant anatomy, treatment, and follow-up to help readers sharpen their clinical problem-solving skills. New cases have been added, and every case includes the latest advances in knowledge and technique.
New to This Edition
- 7 new case studies, including Hereditary Neuropathy with Liability to Pressure Palsy, Ischemic Monomelic Neuropathy, and Myotonic Dystrophy.
- Three new chapters on Nerve Conduction Studies, Needle EMG Examination, and Specialized Procedures.
- Many new and revised figures that clarify complex information.
- Features study questions, answers, and clinical discussions of how experts manage cases to help readers work through the problems presented.
- Summarizes the results of nerve conduction studies and EMG data with standardized tables.
- Includes more than 200 relevant imaging studies and anatomic figures.
- Makes information easy to find with a uniform chapter organization.
- Offers a consistent approach to electromyography based on Dr. Katirji's broad knowledge and clinical experience.
By Bashar Katirji, MD, FACP, Director, Neuromuscular Center & EMG laboratory; Professor of Neurology, The Neurological Institute, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH