Benumof's Airway Management E-Book, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Airway Management is one of the fundamental fields of knowledge that every resident, anesthesiologist and Nurse Anesthetist must master to successfully manage surgical patients. The new edition of this highly successful text has a new editor and increased coverage of pre- and post-intubation techniques. Fully illustrated and tightly focused, this unique text is the only volume of its kind completely dedicated to airway management. Complete with the latest ASA guidelines, no other volume does what Benumof's Airway Management does. This is the definitive reference on airway management and it belongs on your shelf.
New to This Edition
- A new editor and 50% new contributors bring you the latest research and practice guidelines.
- Over two hundred new illustrations highlight complex procedures and monitoring techniques with greater clarity.
- The latest ASA Guidelines make you aware of exactly what procedures are required in difficult cases.
- Increased complete coverage of pre- and post-intubation techniques takes you from equipment selection through management of complications.
- Offers a how-to approach to airway management.
- Includes case examples and analysis.
- Highly illustrated format provides clarity on complex procedures.
By Carin A. Hagberg, MD, Professor of Anesthesiology, Director, Neuroaneshtesia and Advanced Airway Management, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX, USA