Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN® Exam, 16th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Prepare for success on the boards with Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN� Examination! An outline format makes studying easier, and chapters organized by core clinical areas make review more efficient. Separate chapters help you focus on the specialty areas such as pharmacology, nutrition, and emergency nursing. Practice questions in each chapter are written in NCLEX examination style and include detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers. Developed by NCLEX-PN expert Mary O. Eyles, PhD, RN, this guide also includes a comprehensive exam to prepare you for the test-taking experience. Together, the book and CD offer a total of more than 3,600 practice questions.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- A breakdown of the changes to the 2008 NCLEX-PN test plan prepares you for the latest version of the exam.
- A web link on the CD connects you to updates and technical support.
- More than 3,600 questions provide plenty of practice: 1,494 questions in the book, and 2,193 additional questions on CD.
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers help you understand the reasoning behind each answer option.
- Page references to Elsevier textbooks provide fast, efficient remediation for each question.
- Alternate item format questions reflect the NCLEX-PN exam with drag-and-drop prioritization, multiple response, chart/exhibit, and illustrated questions.
- Questions on the CD let you choose to practice in study, quiz, or exam modes.
- Test-taking strategies include helpful tips in preparing for nursing exams and the NCLEX-PN exam.
- The comprehensive exam includes questions in all clinical areas, reflecting content on the current NCLEX-PN exam.
By Mary O. Eyles, PhD, RN, Consultant and Instructor, Institute of Advanced Studies, Hunterdon County PolyTech Career Academy, Flemington, NJ; Consultant and Director of Education, National Association for Practical Nurse Education and Service, Inc. (NAPNES), Alexandria, Virginia