Nutrition Concepts Online for Schlenker: Williams' Essentials of Nutrition and Diet Therapy (User Guide and Access Code), 10th Edition
Deepen your understanding of the most important nutrition concepts with this dynamic online course. Used in conjunction with Schlenker/Long: Williams' Essentials of Nutrition & Diet Therapy, 10th Edition, Nutrition Concepts Online integrates illustrations, animations, interactive exercises, and quizzes to reinforce your comprehension and provide an exciting, interactive learning experience.Table of Contents
- Modular format enables you to supplement your learning with online lessons or work at your own pace.
- Learning objectives help you focus your study on the most important concepts.
- Reading assignments highlight textbook material and provide related questions to help you read and review more efficiently.
- Hundreds of interactive exercises provide an engaging way to learn core topics with immediate feedback that helps you identify areas needing additional study.
- Animations bring nutrition concepts to life with visual instructions or explanations of a process or system, such as digestion.
- A case study at the beginning of each module challenges you to work through a realistic situation that relates to the module content.
- Quizzes evaluate your understanding of all the major topics covered in a particular lesson.
- Access to the new online version of Nutritrac Nutrition Analysis 5.0 offers a nutrition and weight management program that provides additional tools for learning with an expanded food database of over 5,000 foods in 18 different categories and a listing of more than 150 activities.
By Staci Nix, MS, RD, CD, Assistant Professor, Division of Nutrition, College of Health, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT