Study Guide for Pathophysiology, 6th Edition
The Biological Basis for Disease in Adults and Children
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
The perfect companion to McCance’s Pathophysiology, Sixth Edition, this valuable study guide helps you master textbook content. This study guide is full of helpful study tools and in-depth reviews.Table of Contents
- Learning Objectives keep you focused on the chapter goals and essential information.
- Memory Check! boxes test your recall of key concepts and prepare you for test success.
- Concise chapter summaries highlight "must know" information and help you review content quickly.
- Practice examinations for each chapter – over 1,200 questions total – give you a chance to test your knowledge.
- Case studies with critical thinking questions allow you to exercise your critical thinking skills and apply what you’re learning.
By Kathryn L. McCance, RN, PhD, Professor, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT and Sue E. Huether, RN, PhD, Professor Emeritus, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT