Quality Management in the Imaging Sciences - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 4th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$76.95|
|Print - Hardback||$76.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
With this single resource, you can access quality management and quality control information for all major imaging modalities! Updated with the latest changes in technology and federal regulations, Quality Management in the Imaging Sciences provides a thorough description of Quality Management and explains why it is so important to imaging technology. Step-by-step QM procedures include full-size evaluation forms, with instructions on how to evaluate equipment and document results. This book also helps you prepare effectively for the ARRT advanced certification exam in quality management.
New to This Edition
- Includes new FDA and American College of Radiology (ACR) requirements.
- Adds more material covering digital imaging artifacts.
- Updated mammography guidelines and the latest MQSA and ACR standards.
- Includes updated coverage of multi-slice scanners and electron beam units.
- Adds information on 3D and 4D probes and volume imaging QA.
- Updated PET/CT material.
- Includes overall updates to match the recent guideline changes to the ARRT Advanced Level Exam on Quality Management.
- Includes Evolve online resources such as mock Registry exams, sample documentation forms, lab experiments, and additional analysis and critical thinking questions.
- Coverage of quality management is included for ALL imaging sciences, with chapters devoted to QM for fluoroscopy, CT, MRI, sonography, and mammography.
- Step-by-step QM procedures offer instructions on how to evaluate equipment, and full-sized sample evaluation forms offer practice in documenting results.
- Student-friendly features include learning objectives, chapter outlines, key terms (with definitions in glossary), and review questions at the end of each chapter.
- A special icon identifies current government regulations important to quality management.
- A practice exam on Evolve includes 200 randomizable, practice exam questions for the ARRT advanced certification examination in QM, and includes answers with rationales.
- Student experiments on Evolve let students complete lab assignments and print out answers on computer, and may be modified by instructors to fit their classroom needs.
By Jeffrey Papp, PhD, RT(R) (QM), Professor of Physics and Radiologic Sciences, College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL