Mosby's Assessment Memory NoteCards, 2nd Edition
Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Use this set of colorful cards to review concepts in physical examination and health assessment! With 80 full-color cartoons covering key concepts, Mosby's Assessment Memory NoteCards, 2nd Edition uses humor and mnemonics to make studying easier and more fun. These durable, detachable cards are useful in preparing for the NCLEX® or classroom exams, as a clinical reference, for writing care plans, or for patient teaching information. Created by nursing educators JoAnn Zerwekh, MSN, EdD, RN, and Tom Gaglione, RN, MSN, this convenient study tool may be used as either a spiral-bound notebook or as individual flashcards.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Electronic Health Record
- Symptom Analysis--OLDCARTS
- Focused Assessment
- Urine Ten Dipstick
- Follow the Lines from Client to Port
24 new new or revised cartoons cover current assessment topics, including these new cards:
The image collection, now part of the Evolve Instructor Resources, allows instructors access to the complete set of 80 full-color illustrations from Mosby's Assessment Memory NoteCards with qualified adoption.
- 80 full-color illustrated mnemonics cover key assessment procedures and tips.
- Sturdy, spiral-bound cards offer durability as well as portability.
- Colored tabs make it easy to find topics.
- Concise What You Need to Know monographs on each card provide more detailed information and specific nursing implications.
- Unique! Color highlights emphasize four central topics:
- Abnormal findings in pink
- Common clinical findings in blue
- Important nursing implications in yellow
- Patient teaching in green
By JoAnn Zerwekh, MSN, EdD, RN, Executive Director, Nursing Education Consultants, Ingram, TX; Nursing Faculty - Online Campus, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ and Tom Gaglione, MSN, RN, New Life Foundation, Task Force for Children with HIV and Leprosy, Chiangmai, Thailand