Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing, 8th Edition
Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Prepare for success in the classroom! Corresponding to the chapters in the 8th edition of Lewis' market-leading text Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, this study guide offers a complete review of content and a wide range of activities to help you understand key nursing concepts. Alternate item format questions reflect the most current NCLEX test plan. To make studying easier, answers for all exercises are included in the back of the book.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Additional alternate item format questions incorporating prioritization and delegation are included to better prepare you for the most current NCLEX exam.
- New review activities are provided for the textbook's new chapter on sleep and sleep disorders.
- Attractive two-color design ties the study guide to the textbook.
- A wide variety of clinically relevant exercises and activities includes NCLEX examination-style multiple-choice questions, prioritization and delegation questions, case studies, fill-in-the-blank questions, anatomy and physiology review, clinical decision-making activities, and more.
- Answers to all questions are included in the back of the book, so you get immediate feedback as you study.
By Sharon L. Lewis, RN, PhD, FAAN, Research Professor, Castella Distinguished Professor, School of Nursing, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas and Shannon Ruff Dirksen, RN, PhD, Associate Professor, College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ