Mosby's Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards
Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards helps students learn and retain the fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology. Divided into 20 color-coded sections, more than 320 cards cover all of the body systems with a vivid mix of illustrations, tables, case studies, quizzes and labeling exercises. The vibrant illustrations and supporting text will make the most of study time while improving comprehension and retention.
- Organized and color-coded by body system, this 329 card set follows the presentation of topics found in the Thibodeau and Patton titles.
- Introduces the user to the Leitner method, a time-tested strategy to improve retention and streamline study time through flash cards.
- More than 200 of the cards feature a detailed A&P illustration on the front, while the back identifies the anatomic structures or physiologic processes with numbered labels.
- Features hundreds of study questions with answers to reinforce core content.
- Compact and convenient size makes it easy for students to study the cards wherever they choose.