Mosby's Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards helps students learn and retain the fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology. Divided into 20 color-coded sections, more than 320 cards cover all of the body systems with a vivid mix of illustrations, tables, case studies, quizzes and labeling exercises. The vibrant illustrations and supporting text will make the most of study time while improving comprehension and retention.
- Organized and color-coded by body system, this 329 card set follows the presentation of topics found in the Thibodeau and Patton titles.
- Introduces the user to the Leitner method, a time-tested strategy to improve retention and streamline study time through flash cards.
- More than 200 of the cards feature a detailed A&P illustration on the front, while the back identifies the anatomic structures or physiologic processes with numbered labels.
- Features hundreds of study questions with answers to reinforce core content.
- Compact and convenient size makes it easy for students to study the cards wherever they choose.