Mosby's Exam Review for Computed Tomography, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
This study tool has everything you need to prepare for the ARRT CT exam! Written in outline format, Mosby's Exam Review for Computed Tomography, 2nd Edition serves as both a study guide and an in-depth review. It covers the three content areas on the CT advanced certification examination: patient care, imaging procedures, and physics/instrumentation. Developed by Daniel N. DeMaio, BS, RT(R) (CT), the book simulates the Registry exam with three 165-question mock exams. A companion Evolve website includes a test bank of 635 questions that can be randomly sampled to create unlimited variations -- so you never take the same test twice.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- A thorough, outline-format review covers the three content areas on the computed tomography advanced certification exam: patient care, imaging procedures, and physics/instrumentation.
- Mock exams in the book and on the Evolve website prepare you for the ARRT exam, with three 165-question mock exams in the book and 635 questions on Evolve that may be randomly accessed for an unlimited number of exam variations.
- Study aids on Evolve allow you to bookmark questions for later study, see rationales for correct and incorrect answers, get test tips for different questions, and record and date-stamp your test scores.
- Review questions with answers help you prepare for the ARRT exam and identify areas that need additional study.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers provide you with the information you need to make the most out of the Q&A sections.
By Daniel N. DeMaio, BS, RT(R)(CT), Director, Radiologic Technology Program, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT and Daniel N. DeMaio, BS, RT(R)(CT), Director, Radiologic Technology Program, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT