Current Issues in Nursing - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 8th Edition
|Print - Paperback||$79.95|
New to This Edition
- New content covering the following topics:
- The Challenges of Nursing on an International Level
- Health Care Systems and Practice
- Ethics, Legal, and Social Issues
- The Changing Practice
- Professional Challenges, Collaboration, & Conflict
- Violence Prevention and Care: Nursing's Role
- Definitions of Nursing
- Changing Education
- Offers comprehensive and timely coverage of the issues affecting nursing education and practice.
- UNIQUE! Over 100 well-known contributors offer their expert insights and analysis.
- UNIQUE! Viewpoint chapters present controversial issues to showcase pressing issues facing nursing today.
By Perle Slavik Cowen, PhD, RN, Associate Professor, College of Nursing, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA and Sue Moorhead, PhD, RN, Associate Professor, Director of Center for Nursing Classification and Clinical Effectiveness, College of Nursing, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA