Study Guide for Radiology for the Dental Professional, 9th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Master the content from your textbook with this helpful study tool! Corresponding to the chapters in Radiology for the Dental Professional, 9th Edition, by Herbert H. Frommer, DDS, and Jeanine J. Stabulas, RDH, BS, MPH, this study guide helps you understand concepts and apply your knowledge to the clinical setting. After you have read and reviewed each chapter in the textbook, you can assess your comprehension with a wide range of engaging activities, exercises, and test questions.Table of Contents
- Educational objectives are included at the beginning of each chapter, helping you focus on essential concepts and how they apply in a clinical setting.
- Activities test your comprehension of the material, and include:
- Definitions of key terms
- Short essay questions
- Matching questions
- Illustration labeling and identification
- Fill-in-the-blank questions
- Multiple-choice questions
- True/false questions
- Illustrations (many of which are found only in the study guide) ask you to identify errors and anomalies found on radiographs.
- Perforated pages may be easily removed and placed in a notebook with lectures notes or submitted to the instructor.
By Herbert H. Frommer, BA, DDS, FACD, Professor and Director of Radiology, New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY; Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology and Jeanine J. Stabulas-Savage, RDH, BS, MPH, Associate Clinical Professor of Radiology