Mosby's Field Guide to Physical Therapy
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Ideal for clinical settings, this unique, handheld reference provides the most vital details of assessment diagnosis and treatment in a portable, lay-flat format. The convenient organization with color-coded sections and information broken down into charts, tables, and lists makes it easy to find information quickly. With content compiled, created and reviewed by experts in PT practice and education, you’ll have all of the information you depend on for academic and clinical success in one convenient reference!Table of Contents
- Coverage of preferred practice pattern key areas - including musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiovascular and pulmonary, and integumentary - prepare you for situations you’ll encounter in practice.
- Charts, tables, lists, and figures offer easy access to critical information, perfect for fast access in the field.
- Content on adult, pediatric and geriatric populations prepare you to provide the best care for each patient.
- Drug monographs include essential information on drugs that may affect physical therapy intervention.
- Tools for Practice section features important tools for clinical use including content on vital signs, lab values, common ICD-9 codes, American Sign Language, Spanish terminology, and drug monographs.
- A vibrant, full-color, user-friendly design with over 130 illustrations and color-coded sections makes it easy to find and understand information.
- Convenient, take-along format lays flat for easy reference in the busy clinical setting.
"Meant for physical therapists and students, this pocket-sized quick reference provides material drawn from textbooks and resources for physical therapy and other health care fields on a range of topics. Anatomy, assessment and examination, screening, diagnosis, and treatment of problems in musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiovascular and pulmonary, and integumentary areas, as well as coding and billing, terms, Spanish terminology, common conditions, and vital signs, biometrics, and lab values are included. Information is presented in charts, tables, and outlines, with photos and illustrations of procedures."
- Book News, Inc.