Mosby's Q & A Review for the Occupational Therapy Board Examination - E-Book
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$63.95|
- Questions focus on the Occupational Therapy Practice Framework (OTPF) as well as the results from the practice analysis completed by NBCOT.
- Questions cross the spectrum of occupational therapy process - evaluation, intervention planning, intervention, service management, and outcomes of a variety of populations including pediatric, mental health, and adult physical and neurological conditions.
- Practice environments such as the community, school-based and hospital based care are covered throughout.
- Specific references for every question and a comprehensive list of resources are provided at the end of the book for further study.
- Rationales for answer options are provided to explain why the correct answer is right and the other choices are wrong.
- Provides information on the format of the NBCOT exam and tips for studying and answering test questions.
By Patricia Bowyer, EdD, OTR/L, BCN, Associate Professor and Associate Director, School of Occupational Therapy, Texas Woman's University, Houston, TX; and Dorothy P. Bethea, EdD, MPA-OTR-L, Chair and Associate Professor, Winston-Salem State University, The School of Health Sciences, Occupational Therapy Department, Winston-Salem, NC, USA