Pocket Reference to the 12-Lead ECG in Acute Coronary Syndromes (Revised Reprint) - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. This handy reference puts essential information at your fingertips! It covers 12-lead acquisition, interpretation, and initial management of patients experiencing acute coronary syndromes. Using an easy-to-understand, step-by-step approach, this book now reflects the new 2005 emergency cardiac care guidelines. Available separately or included with The 12-Lead ECG in Acute Coronary Syndromes Text & Pocket Reference Package, Revised 2nd Edition.
New to This Edition
- The new 2005 emergency cardiac care guidelines are reflected in updated discussions of treatment.
- Detailed, up-to-date content throughout this handy, pocket reference.
- Two new chapters! Introduction to the 12-Lead ECG and Acute Coronary Syndromes.
- Included with The 12-Lead ECG in Acute Coronary Syndromes Text & Pocket Reference Package, Revised 2nd Edition or sold separately.
- Includes highlights from The 12-Lead ECG in Acute Coronary Syndromes text, plus additional learning pearls.
- Full-color illustrations provide a visual tool for learning 12-lead ECG interpretation.
By Tim Phalen; and Barbara Aehlert, RN, BSPA, Southwest EMS Education Inc., Phoenix, AZ and Pursley, TX, USA