Ten Cate's Oral Histology - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 7th Edition
Understand oral histology and learn to apply your knowledge in the clinical setting with this definitive reference. Updated and enhanced, it provides insight on contemporary research and trends in oral histology, embryology, physiology, oral biology, and postnatal growth and development essential to your success in dentistry!
New to This Edition
- Hundreds of full-color illustrations visually acquaint you with the oral structures and microscopic anatomy you'll encounter in dental care.
- Electronic image collection included on the companion CD is now in full-color, giving you clear, vibrant visual references for convenient study and review.
- Topics for Consideration boxes present expert perspectives on current trends and encourage additional research.
- Content outlines provide quick reference to specific topics within chapters.
- Logical organization enhances your understanding of chapter content and helps you review more effectively.
- Up-to-date recommended readings direct you to additional sources of relevant information.
- Concise, user-friendly writing style makes complex concepts easier to grasp.
- Companion CD includes over 300 multiple choice questions and over 100 labeling exercises that help you assess your comprehension and prepare for Part I of the board exam.
By Antonio Nanci, PhD, Professor, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada