ACLS Study Cards, 3rd Edition
500 flashcards make it easy to study ACLS anytime, anywhere! Corresponding to Aehlert: ACLS Study Guide, 3rd Edition, these flashcards offer a quick, concise overview of the information you need to know to pass ACLS. Each card includes a question on the front and an answer on the back. Offered in book format, these flashcards may be removed and organized by topic.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Content corresponds to Aehlert: ACLS Study Guide, 3rd Edition and the 2005 ECC guidelines.
- 100 cards on dysrhythmia recognition with 30 new practice rhythm strips provide a great refresher on rhythm recognition.
- 34 new cards cover special resuscitation situations.
- 500 study cards cover each ACLS topic.
- Full-color design allows for color coding and easy correlation with the ACLS Study Guide.
- Numerous high-quality illustrations - including practice rhythm strips - offer visual clarity for easier understanding of ACLS concepts.
- A newly combined vascular access and medication section covers methods to access the venous circulation and common medications used during cardiac emergencies.
- Case studies give you the opportunity to practice correct patient management.
- Perforation allows you to remove the cards to make your own customized study decks.
By Barbara Aehlert, RN, BSPA, Southwest EMS Education Inc., Phoenix, AZ and Pursley, TX, USA