ACLS Study Cards, 3rd Edition
Pass ACLS with this quick study toolTable of Contents
New to This Edition
500 flashcards make it easy to study ACLS anytime, anywhere! Corresponding to Aehlert: ACLS Study Guide, 3rd Edition, these flashcards offer a quick, concise overview of the information you need to know to pass ACLS. Each card includes a question on the front and an answer on the back. Offered in book format, these flashcards may be removed and organized by topic.
- 500 study cards cover each ACLS topic.
- Full-color design allows for color coding and easy correlation with the ACLS Study Guide.
- Numerous high-quality illustrations — including practice rhythm strips — offer visual clarity for easier understanding of ACLS concepts.
- A newly combined vascular access and medication section covers methods to access the venous circulation and common medications used during cardiac emergencies.
- Case studies give you the opportunity to practice correct patient management.
- Perforation allows you to remove the cards to make your own customized study decks.
- Content corresponds to Aehlert: ACLS Study Guide, 3rd Edition and the 2005 ECC guidelines.
- 100 cards on dysrhythmia recognition with 30 new practice rhythm strips provide a great refresher on rhythm recognition.
- 34 new cards cover special resuscitation situations.
By Barbara Aehlert, RN, BSPA, Southwest EMS Education Inc., Phoenix, AZ and Pursley, TX, USA