Study Guide for Nursing Research, 7th Edition
Methods and Critical Appraisal for Evidence-Based Practice
Carey A. Berry, MS, BSN, RN, and Jennifer Yost, PhD, RN
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
This essential study guide is completely updated to reflect the evidence-based focus and fresh content of the 7th edition of Nursing Research. It provides chapter-by-chapter review and a variety of innovative learning activities to help you strengthen your critical appraisal and research application skills.Table of Contents
- Introduction and Learning Outcomes help you focus on key content.
- Content Mastery Activities such as fill-in-the-blank, matching, and multiple-choice questions, word scramble exercises, crossword puzzles, and critical thinking activities help you apply essential concepts.
- Critique Activities refer to research studies from the textbook and challenge you to critique various aspects of the research.
- Web-Based Activities direct you to online sources of information to practice appraising research found on the Internet.
- Evidence-Based Practice Activities at the end of each chapter reinforce the importance of using research evidence in clinical practice.
- An Answer Key at the back of the study guide allows you to check your answers for immediate performance feedback.
By Carey A. Berry, MS, BSN, RN, The University of Texas, Houston TX, and Jennifer Yost, PhD, RN, Post-Doctoral Student, McMaster University School of Nursing, Ontario, Canada