Study Guide for Foundations of Nursing, 6th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This must-have Study Guide will help you understand and apply material from every chapter of Foundations of Nursing, 6th Edition! Use this study guide together with the textbook to gain a solid understanding of the key principles, concepts, and skills you need to succeed in your nursing education and career while also preparing for the NCLEX-PN exam.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- More NCLEX exam-style review questions, including alternate-item formats, prepare you for class tests and the NCLEX exam.
- Additional critical thinking questions allow you to practice applying what you have learned.
- Labeling, matching completion, fill-in-the-blank, and multiple-choice review questions are specific to chapter objectives and include textbook page references.
- Critical thinking activities sum up important chapter concepts with realistic clinical scenarios.
- Performance Checklists correspond to skills in the textbook.
By Barbara Lauritsen Christensen, RN, MS, Formerly, Nurse Educator, Mid-Plains Community College, North Platte, NE and Elaine Oden Kockrow, RN, MS, Formerly, Nurse Educator, Mid-Plains Community College, North Platte, NE