Musculoskeletal Anatomy Flashcards, 2nd Edition
Consisting of more than 250 high-quality flashcards, this powerful, portable study aid is the most thorough reference of its kind and the perfect tool for on-the-go review. Master musculoskeletal anatomy with comprehensive coverage of the names, region and muscle groups, pronunciations, attachments, functions, innervations, and more for over 180 individual muscles. Each two-sided, full-color muscle card also includes a vibrant illustration from The Muscular System Manual, 3rd Edition. You’ll have quick access to everything you need to know about musculoskeletal anatomy, no matter where you are!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Innovative overlay artwork depicts high-quality muscle illustrations superimposed over photographs of the human body to help you identify the exact structure and placement of muscles and bone as they appear under the skin.
- Muscle information is now organized by functional groups for easier reference and more practical review.
- New cards familiarize you with additional skeletal muscles of the human body, including the eye, larynx, palette, perineum, pharynx, tongue, tympanic cavity, and abdomen.
- Convenient references direct you to corresponding muscle information and illustrations in The Muscular System Manual, 3rd Edition and Musculoskeletal Anatomy Coloring Book, 2nd Edition for additional detail and review.
- Comprehensive focus on musculoskeletal anatomy helps you master content essential to your success on exams and in manual therapy practice.
- Compact size provides a complete review of musculoskeletal anatomy in a convenient, user-friendly format.
By Joseph E. Muscolino, DC, Instructor, Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, Westport, CT; Owner, The Art and Science of Kinesiology, Redding, CT