Musculoskeletal Anatomy Coloring Book, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Reinforce your understanding of musculoskeletal anatomy with fun, hands-on review and practice! Ideal for independent anatomy review or as a companion to Muscolino’s The Muscular System Manual: The Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body, this unique study tool provides more detailed coverage of musculoskeletal anatomy than any other coloring book available and helps you develop the working knowledge of muscles you’ll need for successful manual therapy practice.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Short-answer review questions for each body region test your knowledge and help you learn to interpret anatomic information.
- A companion Evolve Resources website enhances your review experience through interactive study tools including downloadable audio pronunciations of muscle names, crossword puzzles, Name That Muscle review exercises, drag-and-drop labeling activities, and supplementary information on musculoskeletal topics such as innervation, arterial supply, and mnemonics for remembering muscle names.
- A unique focus on musculoskeletal anatomy reinforces concepts specific to manual therapy to help you study more efficiently.
- More than 650 high-quality, anatomically detailed illustrations enable easier, more effective review.
- Accurate, streamlined coverage of musculoskeletal information simplifies your review process and emphasizes concepts essential to manual therapy.
- A clean, consistent 2-page layout clearly illustrates the relationship between muscles and surrounding muscle groups.
- Fill-in-the-blank self-study exercises with accompanying answer keys help you prepare for exams.
- Did You Know? feature in every muscle spread provides additional details to strengthen your understanding of musculoskeletal structures and functions.
By Joseph E. Muscolino, DC, Instructor, Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, Westport, CT; Owner, The Art and Science of Kinesiology, Redding, CT