Mosby's Radiography Online for Textbook of Radiographic Positioning & Related Anatomy (User Guide and Access Code), 7th Edition
This online companion enhances understanding of anatomy and positioning by providing a well-developed range of media-rich assets. Interactive exercises ¬-- including case studies, image evaluations, and much more -- allow you to apply concepts you learn from the textbook and prepare you for clinical practice. Used in addition to Textbook of Radiographic Positioning & Related Anatomy, 7th Edition, the online companion offers even more learning opportunities to accommodate diverse learning styles and circumstances.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Key terms bolded and linked to the glossary make it easy to quickly look up the definitions of words.
- Enlarge any image to see details in radiographs more clearly.
- Reading assignments follow along with the textbook to make it easy to apply your knowledge from the book to the exercises.
- Detailed animations and slideshows with audio narration clearly demonstrate positioning procedures for a better understanding of difficult concepts.
- A review of anatomy and articulation with assigned reading from the text and self-assessment labeling exercises provides a quick overview of the anatomy and articulations of each body part.
- Content on special situations, with narrated animations, slide shows, and clinical situations, enable you to expertly demonstrate specific types of trauma and pathology.
- Image evaluations, showing positioning and technical errors with questions to answer online, help you identify mistakes and interact with other students and your instructor.
- Learning links to related websites provide additional resources for learning with questions to evaluate the sites’ content.
- Section quizzes identify your strengths and weaknesses before taking the exam and help you guide your study.
By Kenneth L. Bontrager, MA, RT(R); and John Lampignano, MEd, RT(R) (CT), Gateway Community College, Phoenix, AZ