Mosby's Radiography Online for Textbook of Radiographic Positioning & Related Anatomy (User Guide and Access Code), 7th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This online companion enhances understanding of anatomy and positioning by providing a well-developed range of media-rich assets. Interactive exercises ¬-- including case studies, image evaluations, and much more -- allow you to apply concepts you learn from the textbook and prepare you for clinical practice. Used in addition to Textbook of Radiographic Positioning & Related Anatomy, 7th Edition, the online companion offers even more learning opportunities to accommodate diverse learning styles and circumstances.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Key terms bolded and linked to the glossary make it easy to quickly look up the definitions of words.
- Enlarge any image to see details in radiographs more clearly.
- Reading assignments follow along with the textbook to make it easy to apply your knowledge from the book to the exercises.
- Detailed animations and slideshows with audio narration clearly demonstrate positioning procedures for a better understanding of difficult concepts.
- A review of anatomy and articulation with assigned reading from the text and self-assessment labeling exercises provides a quick overview of the anatomy and articulations of each body part.
- Content on special situations, with narrated animations, slide shows, and clinical situations, enable you to expertly demonstrate specific types of trauma and pathology.
- Image evaluations, showing positioning and technical errors with questions to answer online, help you identify mistakes and interact with other students and your instructor.
- Learning links to related websites provide additional resources for learning with questions to evaluate the sites’ content.
- Section quizzes identify your strengths and weaknesses before taking the exam and help you guide your study.
By Kenneth L. Bontrager, MA, RT(R); and John Lampignano, MEd, RT(R) (CT), Gateway Community College, Phoenix, AZ