USMLE Step 2 Secrets, 3rd Edition
USMLE Step 2 Secrets is an easy-to-read review perfect for busy students like you. Adam Brochert, MD-who scored in the 99th percentile on the Step 2 USMLE-and Theodore X. O'Connell, MD-author of several review and clinical reference books-present essential questions and answers covering the important concepts you need to know to score well on the USMLE Step 2 exam: key conditions you will be expected to recognize, all specialty and subspecialty topics, and necessary clinical concepts.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Find information quickly with a second color highlighting chapter and section titles, legends, bullets and icons, and key terms.
- Consult the book wherever you go thanks to the portable size that fits in your lab coat pocket.
- Learn the most important questions and answers with the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series.
- Master all specialty and subspecialty topics covered on Step 2.
- Identify key facts and secrets using the Top 100 Secrets chapter.
- Review material quickly and easily thanks to bulleted lists, algorithms, and illustrations.
- Apply the pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" from well-known and highly popular authors, Adam Brochert, MD and Theodore X. O’Connell, MD.
By Theodore X. O'Connell, MD, Program Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills, Woodland Hills, CA; Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Family Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA; Partner Physician, Southern California Permanente Medical Group, Woodland Hills, CA and Adam Brochert, MD, Staff Radiologist, Eisenhower Medical Center, Rancho Mirage, CA