(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)
Revised and updated, Neurology Secrets, 5th Edition has the answers you need. A two-color page layout, portable size, and a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" in neurology help you better meet the challenges you face today. You’ll find all the features you rely on from the Secrets Series®-a question-and-answer format, lists, mnemonics, tables, and an informal tone-that make study or reference fast and easy.
• Presents completely revised chapters, covering all of today's most common neurologic conditions and their treatment to keep you up to date.
• Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from the authors.
• Features a two-color page layout, "Key Points" boxes, and lists of useful web sites to enhance your reference power.
• Presents a chapter containing "Top 100 Secrets," providing you with a quick and concise overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
• Fits comfortably in the pocket of your lab coat to allow quick access to essential information when you need it the most.
By Loren A. Rolak, MD, Director, Marshfield Clinic Multiple Sclerosis Center, Marshfield, WI; Clinical Associate Professor of Neurology, University of Wisconsin, Madison WI; Adjunct Associate Professor of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
Elsevier is a leading publisher of health science books and journals, helping to advance medicine by delivering superior education, reference information and decision support tools to doctors, nurses, health practitioners and students. With titles available across a variety of media—print, online and handheld, we are able to supply the information you need in the most convenient format.