Orthopedic Rehabilitation Clinical Advisor
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Access the information you need to confidently diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders at a glance! With a "5-books-in-1" approach, this essential clinical reference provides up-to-date diagnostic and therapeutic information on over 200 orthopedic conditions in a bulleted, quick-reference format ideal for both students and practitioners. Content is written entirely by orthopedic physical therapists and is logically organized to promote accurate, efficient differential diagnosis and intervention.Table of Contents
- '5-books-in-1' format combines essential content on foundational knowledge, clinical reasoning, orthopedic pathologies, common clinical questions, and pharmacology all in one place for fast, efficient reference.
- UNIQUE: Expert insight and decision-making strategies for the rehabilitation of musculoskeletal pathologies help you apply sound clinical reasoning to determine the needs of patients with musculoskeletal disorders.
- UNIQUE: Succinct, bulleted text organizes information consistently for easy access.
- Clinician-oriented profiles cover 200 orthopedic pathologies with considerations specific to your needs in orthopedic rehabilitation practice.
- 51 drug class monographs detail indications, dosages, contraindications and physical therapy implications to help you better understand drug interactions and more effectively manage patients.
By Derrick Sueki, PT, DPT, GCPT, OCS, Adjunct Orthopedic Faculty, Mount St. Mary's College, Los Angeles, CA; Clinical Mentor, Orthopedic Residency Program, University of Southern California, Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy at the School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, CA; Owner and President, Knight Phyiscal Therapy Inc, Garden Grove, CA; Strength and Conditioning Consultant, Chapman University Volleyball, Los Angeles, CA and Jacklyn Brechter, PhD, PT, Chair Person and Associate Professor of Orthopedics, Department of Physical Therapy, Chapman University, Los Angeles, CA