Mosby's Nursing Assistant Video Skills - Vital Signs DVD 3.0, 3rd Edition
Hello, we will be performing scheduled maintenance from 1:00 AM until 4:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on May 28, 2015. Due to this maintenance, ebooks will be temporarily unavailable for purchase. Print book purchases will be unaffected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
With these engaging, interactive videos, you’ll be able to understand and master key nursing assistant procedures. Each procedure includes Purpose, Equipment, Preparation, Safety, Procedure Video, Follow-Up Care, and Review Questions. The Procedure Video demonstrates how to perform a specific skill in a step-by-step format, according to the most current nurse assisting practice. Institutional Version.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- A consistent format for each skill includes segments such as purpose, equipment, preparation, safety, procedure video, follow up, and review questions.
- Overviews help you place skills within the context of patient care.
- Preparation for each skill indicates appropriate patient preparation as well as a link to standard preparation steps.
- Safety sections alert you to important points to ensure the safe performance of each skill.
- Review questions for each skill help you review and evaluate your understanding.
- Full-motion, step-by-step procedures clearly and accurately demonstrate how to perform skills.
- Actual nurses and nurse assistants demonstrate realistic performance of skills.
- Cultural diversity is represented for both patients and nurses, reflecting the reality of today’s practice.
- Exciting computer graphics and animations enhance the fast-paced, engaging presentation.