Occupational Therapy for Children, 6th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$109.00|
The sixth edition of Occupational Therapy for Children maintains its focus on children from infancy to adolescence and gives comprehensive coverage of both conditions and treatment techniques in all settings. Inside you'll discover new author contributions, new research and theories, new techniques, and current trends to keep you in step with the changes in pediatric OT practice. This edition provides an even stronger focus on evidence-based practice with the addition of key research notes and explanations of the evidentiary basis for specific interventions.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Unique! Chapter on working with adolescents helps you manage the special needs of this important age group.
- Unique! Research Notes boxes help you interpret evidence and strengthen your clinical decision-making skills.
- Video clips on a companion Evolve Resources website reinforce important concepts and rehabilitation techniques.
- Unique Evolve Resources website reinforces textbook content with video clips and learning activities for more comprehensive learning.
- Case studies help you apply concepts to actual situations you may encounter in practice.
- Evidence-based practice focus reflects the most recent trends and practices in occupational therapy.
By Jane Case-Smith, EdD, OTR/L, FAOTA, Professor, Division of Occupational Therapy, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA and Jane Clifford O'Brien, PhD, OTR/L, Assistant Professor, Occupational Therapy Department, University of New England, Portland, ME