Mosby's Nursing Assistant Video Skills: Student Online Version 3.0 (User Guide and Access Code), 3rd Edition
See how to perform today’s key nurse assisting proceduresTable of Contents
New to This Edition
With these engaging, interactive videos, you’ll be able to understand and master over 65 key nursing assistant procedures. Each video demonstrates how to perform a specific skill in a step-by-step format, according to the most current nursing practice. For many procedures, animations show what’s happening inside the patient’s body. Each video also includes printable guidelines and instructions for proper documentation.
- Full-motion, step-by-step procedures clearly and accurately demonstrate how to perform skills.
- Actual nurses and nurse assistants demonstrate realistic performance of skills.
- Cultural diversity is represented for both patients and nurses, reflecting the reality of today’s practice.
- Exciting computer graphics and animations enhance the fast-paced, engaging presentation.
- A consistent format for each skill includes segments such as purpose, equipment, preparation, safety, procedure video, follow up, and review questions.
- Overviews help you place skills within the context of patient care.
- Preparation for each skill indicates appropriate patient preparation as well as a link to standard preparation steps.
- Safety sections alert you to important points to ensure the safe performance of each skill.
- Review questions for each skill help you review and evaluate your understanding.