McMinn's Color Atlas of Head and Neck Anatomy, 4th Edition
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
McMinn’s Color Atlas of Head and Neck Anatomy is the only large format atlas of the human head and neck, incorporating outstanding dissections, osteology, and radiographic and surface anatomy images. Bari M. Logan, Patricia Reynolds, and Ralph T. Hutchings present a "road map" reference to the structures of the head and neck, ideal for study or exam review. New dissections and double page spreads provide detailed depictions for additional and more specific areas. The more complex dissections are accompanied by explanatory artwork and all dissections are accompanied by notes and commentaries. Reference lists and dental anesthesia information are incorporated into appendices at the back of the book. All in all, this is a beautiful and thorough atlas of the whole head and neck region.
"It is difficult find any fault with a book that has been so painstakingly prepared and remains so comprehensively relevant. A copy in the library for reference is not good enough - everyone should have their own!"
European Journal of Orhtodontics, July 2010Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Features 12 new "in-fill" dissections of single glands to serve as the definitive reference for head and neck.
- Presents new double page spreads on vascularity of the brain, eruption and growth of deciduous teeth, sutural bones, and the skull for more detailed depictions of these key areas.
- Includes new clinical photographs that reflect the current state of practice and keep you up to date.
- Presents life-sized images of dissections and osteology to correspond with what you see in the lab or in practice.
- Includes radiography and surface anatomy pictures so that the content is clinically relevant.
- Features notes and commentaries for every dissection and orientational and explanatory artwork for those that are more complex so that you have a complete understanding of position and application.
- Incorporates reference lists and dental anesthesia information into appendices at the back of the book for additional resources and clinical material.
By Bari M. Logan, MA, FMA, HonMBIE, Formerly University Prosector, Department of Anatomy, University of Cambridge, UK; Patricia Reynolds, BDS, MBBS, MA, PhD, FDSRCS(Eng), Senior Lecturer, Department of Maxillofacial Surgery, Guy's Thomas'Dental Institute, London, UK and Ralph T. Hutchings, Photographer for Imaging body.com; Formerly Chief Medical Laboratory Scientific Officer, Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, UK