Mosby's Veterinary PDQ
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
Exactly what you need for the clinical setting, this full-color, pocket-sized reference offers instant access to hundreds of veterinary medicine facts, formulas, lab values, and procedures. Key coverage of pharmacology, animal care, dentistry, nursing care, diagnostic imaging, urinalysis, blood tests, and more is divided into 10 easy-to-use sections — each tabbed and color-coded with a rapid-reference table of contents to help you find information fast.Table of Contents
- Written by respected veterinary technology educator Margi Sirois, RVT, MS, EdD, this collection of commonly used but rarely memorized clinical information, such as charts, graphs, formulas, conversions, and lab values offers quick access to the data you need to deliver safe and efficient veterinary care.
- Information is easy to find in 10 tabbed, color-coded sections: Pharmacology and Math, Animal Care, Procedures, Dentistry, Surgical/Anesthetic Nursing, Urinalysis, Hematology and Serology, Parasitology, Microbiology/Cytology, and Normal Values
- Color-coded tabs feature a table of contents with page references, making it easy to quickly locate key information within each section.
- Full-color format includes illustrations that highlight and clarify important concepts.
- Convenient pocket size lets you keep this reference with you and refer to it in any setting.
- Spiral binding allows you to lay the booklet flat for easy reference.
By Margi Sirois, EdD, MS, RVT, Program Director, Veterinary Technician Program, Penn Foster College, Scottsdale AZ, USA