Mosby's PDQ for NCLEX-RN®
Pocket-sized and easy to use, this study guide to the NCLEX-RN® examination offers valuable test-taking strategies and tools. It’s the only portable guide with a Question Dissector that breaks down sample questions to help you find the correct answer, by highlighting key terms and offering helpful hints along with answers and rationales. NCLEX exam-style questions include all types of alternate item formats — such as multiple choice, Select All That Apply, Hot Spots, and Fill in the Blank questions. A mini CD-ROM gives students the opportunity to answer even more practice questions on the computer!Table of Contents
- A unique Question Dissector helps you find the right answer by deconstructing questions, and includes both answers and rationales.
- The pocket size, spiral binding, and durable, water-resistant pages make this guide convenient and easy to carry.
- A flashcard format helps you study and review, with questions on the front side of the page and answers with rationales on the back side.
- Ten sections with tabs make it easy to find specific information.
- A companion mini CD lets you practice with more than 1,200 NCLEX-RN review questions, each question including a correct answer, a rationale for each response, the client needs category, content area, and level of cognitive ability.